Friday, July 4, 2008

Butterflies and strawberries


Here is a picture of the latest illustration design I just added to my Cafe Press Store. I spent most of the day yesterday going goggle eyed uploading this image to various and sundry items on Cafe Press because we only have dial-up where we are in the wilds of very slightly inland Maine, James likes to say we have propane powered e-mail which always makes me laugh but is not far off from being true. One day we may be able to figure out how to join the rest of you in the 21st century, until then...........
HAPPY JULY 4TH!!!

2 comments:

HAWTHORN HALL said...

I really love the design. Is it a Monarch Butterfly? As a child a grew up where there were many Monarch's and I now have such a fondness for them. The items you have put the design on look wonderful - especially the beautiful mugs.

Gillian

Sara Parrilli said...

This is lovely!
Thanks for visiting my blog and I would love to post a cake recipe. I wish my camera was still working so that I could keep photographing my cakes as I am probably making one on Saturday. My style of baking means doing it differently each time, making it up as I go.

Love your illustrations!
Sara