Thursday, November 14, 2013

Please vote for my Autumn Leaves at Spoonflower and free shipping from Society6 - yippee!!


 I recently, actually just this week, created this regular repeat from photographs I have been taking over the last few weeks. I decided to cut out the leaf/branch images and drop them onto a clear blue sky aqua ground for pop and brightness and leave some open space for change of pace in the full sized repeat where the leaves are just about life sized:
Sorry the colour is so bad on this - the nights are drawing in so early these days I forgot to take this pic when we still had daylight but it does give the scale of the print.
 I thought this would be an uplifting wallpaper that makes it seem like one was wandering through the autumn woods in Maine - a wonderfully inspiring thing to do any time of the year but Autumn is especially nice. Here are some of the pictures I used to create my design:


So I entered my design into this week's competition over at Spoonflower and I'd be ever so appreciative of your vote over there :)
Here's how the design looks in repeat:
Please CLICK HERE to vote
To vote just scroll down until you see my design then click on the check/tick in the upper left of the image, it shuffles for each voter so I can't tell you where it is - you can vote for as many others as you like (and there are some other lovely ones on there) then the long scroll down to the bottom, and you do have to go all the way down, to put in a 'you're not a robot are you?' word test.
 
Thank YOU so much in advance - Patricia 

This week until Sunday November 17th there's also FREE worldwide shipping from my Society6 shop with THIS specific link. 
(The offer is not available on framed prints, stretched canvases or pillows/cushions WITH inserts but the cases on their own are eligible).
Here's just a smattering of the items I have over there that are eligible. 





Thanks for voting, shopping and stopping by - time for a recipe next blogpost!!

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Ghislaine said...

Done diddly done votedet ;)