Friday, May 24, 2013

Two new Cuppa designs and free worldwide shipping again at my Society6 shop

 Keep Calm seems to keep carrying on so I thought I'd add a pink version of my "Keep Calm and have a Cuppa" poster to my Etsy shop - I do so love pink - can you tell?

And once again there's free worldwide shipping from my Society6 online shop - yippee - through Friday May 31st with this specific link: Free worldwide shipping continues for 3 more days on my mini iPad cases galore, and many other items - until Sunday May 31st with this specific link: http://society6.com/PatriciaSheaDesigns?promo=ec3a1a 
Mini iPad cases galore!!
The free shipping does NOT apply to framed prints, stretched canvases and pillows/cushions with inserts, for obvious reasons, but the pillow/cushion covers are game for the offer......and just in time for this latest offer I have made available my Union Jack with a Giant Cuppa design HERE.
Art prints available in various sizes.

 mini iPad case
Pillows with and without inserts
...and I started with pink so I'll end with pink - Union Jack Bunting Samsung Galaxy S4 cases available in the drop down menu on all iPhone cases in this category HERE

Thank you for taking a look at my designs, Patricia

Next up is a new rhubarb recipe - what shall it be?

If you love rhubarb as I do then please visit THE RHUBARB COMPENDIUM for tons of recipes for said delight :) 

2 comments:

chow and chatter said...

how cute and British inspired, love the bacon and apple pie too :-)

Pattern Patisserie said...

Thanks so much Rebecca - I'm originally from Manchester thus the 'Brit-spiration' :)See you over at Facebook soon - Patricia