Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Made in UK Day March 9th


 Today is the first celebration of #madeinUKday created by Kate Hills the founder of Make it British, a platform to help UK manufacturers and British-made brands find more customers. ... Kate also runs the manufacturing trade show Make it British Live! which attracts over 5,000 visitors from 17 different countries, all looking to make their products in the UK.

 

So I thought I would join in as I am now back in my beloved hometown of Manchester UK and promote and support the UK based print on demand manufacturers I am working with Blightyside - and here they are with links to my shops on their platforms:

ARTWOW 

For a range of home and kitchen decor, apparel, mobile cases, pencil cases and more
 

CONTRADO 

For a large range of apparel and home decor items - including my LIMITED EDITION BONKERS HOODIES
 

FASHION FORMULA 

For a wide range of fabrics, wallpaper and some kitchen and home decor
 

REDBUBBLE 

For these gorgeous diahonous scarves and a selection of 92 other items - many of which are made in UK - DM to check with me or follow this link: LINK
 

Thanks for supporting British businesses if you are in the UK - if not my other shops Society6, Curioos, Spoonflower (also Germany) and Redbubble (also a number of other countries) all ship from the USA

 

Appreciatively, Patricia Shea Designs

No comments: