Friday, September 18, 2020

Hello again! The honour of your VOTE would be gratefully appreciated!

Dear, dear, kind, thoughtful, generous PATIENT friends and acquaintances it has been quite the while since I posted - I have missed you and wonder who might still be around to read this post!


 

Would you do me the honour of casting your vote in my general direction for this week’s 500th Spoonflower challenge for which I especially created this design! I am asking a lot as it is a total of 1263 designs to potentially scroll through and the designs are shuffled for each voter and TBH sometimes I have missed my own design in the scrolling - just FYI you can only vote once per person, you DO NOT have to log in and you can vote for as many designs as you like!

*After you select my design please make sure to hit ‘submit’ at the top or bottom of the page - cheers!*

THE VOTING LINK: Click HERE

Voting is open until September 22nd

As always I created this design by hand in watercolours - always Winsor and Newton - on paper block - real old school and then on to scanning and digitizing and cleaning and putting into repeat!

Thank you all most kindly! Patricia 😘😘😘🤩🤩🤩🐝🐝🐝

 

 

No comments: