Thursday, April 13, 2023

Couture On demand dopamine textile design

 

Well this is about as close as you're going to get to a selfie from yours truly :) 

I am bedecked in my own designs though with a fabulous bonkers all the way long sleeve T from my London based CONTRADO shop and a backpack from REDBUBBLE ....but the crux of this post is to link to a simple wonderful, crystallizingly elegant interview by THOMAS RIDGE copywriter extraordinaire who did this article about me a few months ago - and what a great article it is - Tom was so relaxed and asked such great questions that teased out thoughts into words that I never even realized before that were ideas I've had about myself and my design - thanks so much Tom! He also coined the phrase 'Couture on Demand' which I have to say is genius!

Please follow THIS LINK to the full clever clogs article and thank you for reading! Warmly, Patricia 

And close ups of that utterly maximalist long sleve T which you can peruse to your hearts contenet HERE

 


 



No comments: