Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Festival Ready Fabulous Buckets Hats!!!

 

Turn that frown upside down with my wonderful, reversible jaunty bucket hats - handmade to order in London, UK

 


 Here is my Jaunty Bucket Hat made in waterproof oilcloth out in the wilds of Derbyshire doing it's job beautifully and here's how it looks in my shop mock up:


 and the interior showing how the patterns are differently placed on the outside and inside basically giving you two looks for the price of one...


 This mock up of my very popular Millefiori design shows the hat with a wider brim - there is also a narrower modern brim - just ask me to do a mock up of such for you and it will be my happy command to do such at a pretty sharpish pace!


 and a couple of other patterns that have sold and also been requested and mocked up for perusal....

 


and Candy Rainbow Geometric with an interior of Autumn Leaves! - Another customer request fulfilled most happily!

 


and finally dear Ones - some strawberries for your summer outings and trip to Wimbledon to keep the sun off at the tennis!


 Please click HERE scroll down left hand menu - accessories > womens accessories > bucket hats - to peruse all my current Bucket Hats or request a mock up in one of my patterns you love with no obligation :)

 As ALWAYS all these patterns and motifs were originally hand painted in watercolours by yours truly!

Merry Merry Darlingks all - Patricia xxx

No comments: