Sunday, October 22, 2023

The Big Wild Walk 2023

 

I am doing the Big Wild Walk again to support the Wildlife Trusts UK in their endeavour to save UK wildlife from the brink of total disaster - I am very sad to say that the UK is THE most wildlife depleted country on the planet and many of our iconic species like hedgehogs, water voles, bats and house sparrows are either on the verge of EXTINCTION or massive decline - it simply breaks my heart!

I have already walked 180km this first week so please donate and help me reach my goal of 225km walked and 750 pounds raised by Hallowe'en - I am walking for an extra day as I think Hallowe'en is the perfect day to finish on in honour of our beautiful UK bats!

Here is the LINK TO DONATE and thanks in advance for your support - it means the world to me and those sweet creatures! Love Patricia xxx

No comments: