Saturday, January 5, 2013

More new products in my CafePress shop - wee heeee...

My "Cup of Tea and Bunting" design - available HERE
 New items are coming online apace at all my print-on-demand online stores and I have to tell you I am REALLY excited about this. Here are some of the latest products to be added at CafePress
Mini iPad cases are available HERE
For my Kindle Kickstand designs click HERE
Here's a LINK to my Manchester Mandala section :)

...and the Pink Rose Cupcake section is HERE

Click HERE for more Galaxy cases

and my ever popular Pink Cupcake with Cherry is HERE

I am filling in the sections and items day by day but if you see a design you like that you would either like it done differently, customized or put on a product you don't see it on now please just e-mail me with your request to design confections at g mail dot com - I've written that in 'code' so spammers don't find it but just use the regular format for the e-mail address - thanks!!!

See you soon with a fun recipe for the first new episode of Downton Abbey - yea!!!!!

No comments: