Sunday, December 6, 2020

My newest UK based print on demand shop at Fashion Formula

     I have a new UK print on demand shop

So far I only have 24 designs for sale but the exciting part is that you, as the buying customer, can change the scale of the pattern to the size that works best for you - and of course the quality of the print will never be compromised by your change - the programme will only allow you to go so big!

 At my new Fashion Formula shop you can buy my designs on a large variety of different fabrics, three different wallpapers, wrapping paper/gift wrap by the roll and a small selection of homewares and apparel: aprons, tea towels, cushions (pillows in US), blankets, napkin (serviette), placemat, table runner, tote bag, deck chair and snood (kind of a neck/face warmer scarf thingy!)

 I'll be adding more designs bit by bit but if there's one in particular I don't have in the store don't hesitate to to ask me to upload - your wish is my happy command!

 Here is the link to my SHOP 




EVERY SALE IS A TRIUMPH

Thank you!

PatriciaSheaDesigns

No comments: